Monday 18 May 2015

PREGNANT WITH IDEAS? THIS IS A MUST READ!

From the moment a woman start noticing slight changes in her body system, something becomes fishy. She starts feeling uncomfortable, missed period, headaches; vomit uncontrollably, tender breasts, among others. It is Pregnancy! She's got an Idea.

When a woman becomes pregnant, ante-natal care is required at the hospital, same applies to an entrepreneur. The moment you start having a feeling of an idea, please note, it is not just for you to hide to yourself.


With experience, I can say boldly, that when you are conceiving an idea, thousands of other persons are also getting the same idea. Exactly the same content, context and details. It is who runs with it the most that would be known to actually own that idea.

Bill Gates in 1980s was not the only one running programming everyday for years, Joy Bills was doing the same thing, hence Joy could go ahead and own Java while Bill Gates owns Microsoft, others would still be dreaming of owning something today.

Cocacola was not the first drink business in his time, the Wright Brothers were not the first to fly an aircraft amongst several others, but they all pursued their dreams and guarded them jealously and they are celebrated as the pioneers in their areas today.

Recently, I saw a prototype of an idea I had about a month ago, and I was like mad with myself. "This is what I thought of to do" was what I said. That is not the first time it would happen, several of such, hence I have decided that when I get an idea, no matter how small, I must do something about it, even if only to write it down and keep somewhere or to share with a reliable mentor... which brought about me running my business today. The idea came over four years, I started partially after a year and in five years, it is fully operational.

I published my first book – “Uwem Phenomenon” last year June, 2014 after over a year that I have had the idea, chosen the book title and even drawn the template for the content outline, then I left it indefinitely and when the right time came, it was very easy to accomplish writing a book in just six weeks.

This month, our magazine was released to the public – PinPoint Magazine. I have drawn several templates for different magazines many years back and after each one, I leave the plan, because it was not time yet and just at the nick of time, it showed forth. 

There is one thing with life, if you believe in a thing; it will come to pass even when you have forgotten about it. A lot of my dreams, plans and aspirations of many years back have been actualized today even without intentionally executing them.

Whatever idea you have, do not jettison it. Do not say it is not possible. Never say it cannot happen in Nigeria or that it can’t happen through you. Many people have done great things in life just by believing in their ideas and they are celebrated for it today, even for having the idea to trek from one state to the other, people are being celebrated for it. You can only succeed by implementing your ideas.

You got the idea to propose to your spouse, she got the idea to accept and both of you go the idea to marry and even have a child. In the same vein, stretch your mind to do so much more. 

You cannot succeed in life by living on other people’s ideas and vision. God designed everyman to multiply, replenish the earth and have dominion over the earth.

You are too special to live a substandard life. Everything around you should be as perfect as God want it.

You will succeed.


Sunday Obanubi
(Need help on how to transform your idea to reality? Have a project or business and need assistance to achieve them, book an appointment with Sunday Obanubi today. Send an email to Sunday@rhegos.com or call 09051919262)


No comments: